Have you read a great book that you think others should read? Ready to recommend a book?
Complete the form below to add a review to our Gator Shelfie Reviews. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the form and press submit.
Suggestions about writing a review:
- Read the book before you recommend a book.
- Only recommend a book if you enjoyed and liked it.
- Check to make sure no one else has already recommended the book.
- Think about what kind of reader would like this book (for example, 5th graders, sports players, girls, etc.).
- Don't give away the ending of the book!
- Tell a little about the story and why you liked it. (for example, it was funny, it made me sad, I liked how it ended).
- Tell what books you made a text-to-text connection with.
- Search the web to find any online extras to include with your book. Try visiting the author's webpage for ideas.